– 6:30 a.m. – HoS – Guarantee that your drivers have enough hours available to complete a job and start route planning.
– 6:45 a.m. – Dispatching – Start sending jobs to your drivers for the day and monitor their status in real-time
– 7:00 a.m. – Vehicle Inspection – You receive real-time notifications of any defects, giving you time to prepare for repair and servicing
– 9:00 a.m. – Messaging – Inform your drivers of any changes to their schedule or job, send important company-wide announcements, or check in with drivers.
– 9:35 a.m. – Doc Management – Easily ensure that job-site safety information, roadway permits, safety meeting notes, and manuals are quickly available to your drivers
-1:00 p.m. – Fuel Receipts – Review completed fuel receipts and submit accurate IFTA reports on time
– 2:00 p.m. – Digital Forms – Check that proof of service, delivery, work orders, and safety meeting notes have been reviewed then signed. Also, receive instant notifications of on-site job hazards that need attention.
– All Day – GPS Tracking – Review your overall driver activity for each day in Titan GPS’ user-friendly dashboard. You’ll be notified of aggressive driving, vehicle/asset locations, and vehicle health and maintenance to hit your safety KPI’s. Use these features in tandem to keep up with ELD compliancy.