Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may share information with vendors and partners for business purposes and when necessary for them to perform work on our behalf. We may also share certain non-personal identifiable information with outside companies, for example, to assist with the delivery of advertising campaigns, provide aggregate business and marketing insights, or share de-identified information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Further questions or concerns
You may direct any questions or concerns to:
Ben Jensen Jr., CEO/President
Certified Tracking Solutions Inc.
We will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible.