Certified Tracking Solutions is looking for a prolific and talented Sr. Graphic Designer, to fully understand our brand. We’re looking for a Designer to take a hands-on role in leading and exploring the company’s creative expression throughout a variety of visual and motion content aligned with Marketing and our goals to capture, engage and build a pipeline.
This is a position based in Edmonton, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Conceptualize, design, and project manage creative projects through the project lifecycle (plotting, spec development, and execution, delivery, and post-mortem reviews)
- Manage branded assets and surface ideas for new materials, swag, and updates to existing materials
- Design and develop pipeline-oriented assets like email templates, invitations, presentations, website landing pages, sell sheets, etc.
- Create and develop original, high-quality social media content
- Manage relationships with and projects through outside vendors as part of the creative lifecycle
- Identify new design trends and implement them in alignment with our company’s brand
- Set and manage priorities against the team’s monthly and annual calendar
- Participate as an active member of the Marketing team
- Throughout our team’s evolution, you may be responsible for directing the work of one or more junior designers or interns
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for print and digital required
- Experience managing print production required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with web interface design
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required
5+ years of experience designing for a technical B2B organization
Certified Tracking Solutions has been a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry since 2004. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, above-average sales incentive program, monthly vehicle allowance, and benefits.