Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Certified Tracking Solutions is looking for hardworking, proactive Sales Executives to help us dominate our market and deliver Customer Value Creation. The Sales Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new customers, and for the end-to-end management of Certified’s existing client relationships.
Measures of success include revenue delivered versus quota and targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels and contribution to overall Sales team performance. We are looking for a hunter with enterprise Software-as-a-Service experience who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships.
These roles are located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and/or Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (through shipment of devices and software and cash receipt)
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges, requirements and scope as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful consultative conversations with prospects and customers
- Deliver impactful presentations and proposals to senior managers and decision makers
- Author and deliver high quality proposals
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying process and forecasted sales
- Provide accurate forecasts and report on daily sales activities in our CRM platform
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, increase average deal size and increase conversion rates
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Strong Sales Process Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Strategic Account Planning
- Excellent written communication skills
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the broader operational support and SME teams
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks
- Strong Negotiation and Sales Skills
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- 3 -5 years experience in a similar sales hunting role
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, above-average sales incentive program, monthly vehicle allowance, and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].