Certified Tracking Solutions is looking for hardworking, proactive Sales Executives to help us further solidify our leading market position within the Public Sector and create value for our Municipal and Provincial customers. The Sales Executive is responsible to help source and close new business and has a rich history of the proven Titan GPS platform as their foundation.
Measures of success include revenue delivered versus quota, client satisfaction and retention as well as overall contribution to the Sales team performance. We are looking for a hunter with experience and a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships.
These roles are located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
· Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
· Drive the sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
· Prospect potential customers using various methods such as calling, online meetings, face-face meetings, and networking.
· Qualify prospects against company criteria to identify ideal customers and maximize sales.
· Consult with prospects about business challenges, their specific needs as well as the range of options available to address them.
· Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to support meaningful consultative conversations with prospects and customers.
· Deliver impactful presentations and proposals to senior managers and decision-makers.
· Author and deliver high-quality proposals.
· Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
· Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for the company to deliver value, identify strategic motivators, meet the needs of primary stakeholders, and simplify the buying process.
· Provide accurate forecasts and report on daily sales activities in our CRM platform.
· Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, increase average deal size and increase conversion rates.
· Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
· Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
· Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
· Strong sales process knowledge
· Strategic account planning
· Polished presentation skills
· Excellent written communication ability
· Time management
· Strong interpersonal skills to work with the broader operational support teams
· Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks
· Strong negotiation and sales skills
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required
· 3+ years’ experience in a similar sales hunting role
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry Since 2004. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, above-average sales incentive program, monthly vehicle allowance, and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter. Visit us at titangpsp.ca
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.