Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking strong SAAS Solution Product Owner to work with our team at Certified Tracking Solutions to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Analyze and evaluate competitors and the market for industry capability and technology trends
- Work with the customers, research business use cases, and conduct customer interviews
- Create and maintain the product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and definition of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of well-defined backlog features to work on
- Ensure the feature delivery meets the specified story definition and acceptance criteria
Experience, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Experience with IOT
- Experience with SAAS solution product management
- Experience with Fleet Management and Telemetric domain will be a strong asset
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to details
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- University degree or Technical Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or similar relevant field
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the developer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.