Certified Tracking Solutions is looking for an ambitious and multi-faceted Demand Generation Manager to take a hands-on role in developing multi-touch and multi-dimensional programs leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline goals for account segments. In so doing, you will be a liaison between Marketing and Sales to collect insight; run an Account-Based Marketing strategy; develop customized value propositions, messaging, and playbooks; orchestrate all account interactions, and track metrics to communicate the program’s success. We are looking for a leader who can do both the strategy and execution and drive measurable results that make a big impact on our business. This role is highly visible, hands-on, and metrics-oriented.
This is a position based in Edmonton, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, based in Denver. Some travel will be expected.
- Develop and implement high-impact, multi-channel strategies to generate top of funnel demand:
- Develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Create and leverage content to drive thought leadership, awareness and demand through campaigns across each stage of the funnel
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Implement the right marketing infrastructure and technology to kickstart and sustain the demand gen machine, and continuously identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Communicate key results on marketing programs, both sourced and influenced, tracking impact across the pipeline from first meeting to close
- Develop a quarterly plan to manage and allocate budget, establish a spending strategy and cost per lead, first meeting metrics, as well as ROI on programs
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Collaborate with Service Development and Go-To-Market for product roadmap based on account demand and trends
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Substantial experience in marketing roles in a start-up or small growing company focused on B2B demand generation, paid acquisition, and executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Experience with demand generation programs that may include but are not limited to paid digital channels (paid social, retargeting, ABM ads, syndication, SEM), ABM, live events, webinars, outbound prospecting, marketing operations, and more
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Hubspot
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Extremely organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment
- Ability to proactively get feedback, continuous learner and implementer of new information
- Metrics-driven and can manage towards clear and measurable goals
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, internally and externally
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required
- 3+ years of leading and managing a full-time marketing team in a fast-growing start-up and how to make the most of a small budget
Certified Tracking Solutions has been a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry since 2004. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, above-average sales incentive program, monthly vehicle allowance, and benefits.
Reference ID: 6930
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent