We are seeking an experienced Data Governance and Financial Analyst Manager with strong analytical skills to drive our organization’s data quality and operational performance. This position will focus on establishing an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices across departments and functional areas, as well as building processes to ensure adherence to strong data integrity. In addition, this role will be responsible for using this data framework to build impactful reporting and deliver analytics to facilitate KPI measurement and tracking across the organization.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical, operations and exceptional numerical proficiency along with strong team and collaboration skills. The noteworthy Manager should be comfortable harmonizing disparate data across systems while working with business leaders and team members to streamline processes and promote revenue growth through actionable insight. They will report to the Chief Sales Officer.
Data Governance and Financial Analyst Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation road map including strategic priorities for development on a data-centric organization
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance
- Roll out an enterprise-wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools, and data architecture
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of the operational prioritization and planning
- Produce meaningful analytics and insight across the Go-to-Market and wider organization
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Analyzing complex financial and operational data
- Normalization, audit and reconciliation of information across multiple systems and sources
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Systems or Finance
- Strong background in relational database models and operational management
- Strong aptitude for data management and operations\
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Background in Finance and/or Operations
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Yes, proper distancing and masking requirements are being followed.