Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong SAAS Solution Business Analyst to work with our team at Certified Tracking Solutions to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
· Analyze and evaluate competitors and the market for industry capability and technology trends
· Work with the customers, research business use cases, and conduct customer interviews
· Create and maintain the product backlog according to business value and ROI
· Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
· Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and definition of the user stories
· Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of well-defined backlog features to work on
· Ensure the feature delivery meets the specified story definition and acceptance criteria
· University degree or Technical Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or similar relevant field
· Previous working experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience with SAAS solution product management
· Experience with IoT will be a strong asset
· Experience with Fleet Management and Telemetric domain will be a strong asset
· Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
· Attention to details
· In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
About Certified Tracking Solutions
Certified Tracking Solutions provides world-class GPS tracking and telematics solutions across North America for customers in various industries. We provide centralized vehicle utilization, fleet optimization, and industry-leading analytics solutions for Green Fleet management, fleet safety and many more. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.com.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the individual must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.